[BKARTS] Sep-Dec calendar for the San Francisco Center for the Book

The workshop and event schedules for September through December at the San
Francisco Center for the Book are now online at
<http://www.sfcb.org/php/calendar.php?month=8&year=2008>.

You can browse our pictorial class calendar at
<http://www.sfcb.org/php/bookpix.php>.

You can see the upcoming schedule by class category at
<http://www.sfcb.org/php/classes.php>.

And a list of our upcoming free events is listed at
<http://www.sfcb.org/php/event.php>

Register for classes by calling the center at 415 565 0545 or using the
registration form at <http://www.sfcb.org/html/register.html>

Susan Angebranndt
Green Chair Press
web: www.GreenChairPress.com