Re: [BKARTS] Scrapbook conservation question

I think you need to find a photo conservator to give you some advice about the effects of solvents, etc. on photos. The age of the photos may be important, as well as whether BW or color. The Conservation Dist List is an excellent resource for help and discussion, and if you are not receiving the DistList postings, you can apply to join.

Carol Pratt
Eugene, OR
-----