Re: [BKARTS] Barbour etc

FYI ---- For all those who are interested and/or concerned: Over the years, Don Guyot, former owner of Colophon Book Arts Supply, and I had learned that all of the Barbour's Linen Threads have been bleached. I also learned that the thread had been treated with two compounds. All of this, when it was assumed that the thread was unbleached, and that we needed to apply wax for sewing. Maybe things have changed at Barbours?

Bill Minter