From: Ray Gorum <rgorum@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BKARTS] NYC Exhibit this weekend
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 1:06 PM

Hello hello!

I'd like to invite you to my art show this weekend, there's a great
Midtown
view to be enjoyed over a glass of wine together in the Penthouse space on
what is being called the luckiest day of the year, 08.08.08.

There will be big works on translucent paper depicting fictionalized visions
of NYC and London mostly drawn with colored tape AND a wall full of
sketchbook art drawn + taped in Moleskine notebooks. Prints, books, fun
stuff in many shapes and sizes.

More images of the SF installation and invite here:

http://www.raylenegorum.com/search/label/new%20constructions

Details:
Penthouse One @ Shetler Studios
244 West 54th St (7th Ave also close to B'way)
Accessible via stairs from 12th Floor

Reception Friday August 8th
5:30 - 8:30 pm
viewing continues Saturday Aug 9th
1:00 - 4:00 pm

My book art installation will remain up through 2008.

Cheers!

Raylene