Re: [BKARTS] Barbour etc

Dave Allen wrote:
 I had so much trouble trying to find a local source for linen thread
 that I looked everywhere and finally found louet.com in Ontario. They
 don't list it but they have a great natural heavy linen thread that I
 use all the time. Dave Allen

I buy my 100% linen thread from my local fabric supply store (Lincraft or Spotlight, in Australia). It's there amongst their cotton, nylon and other standard sewing and quilting threads.

Scott.