Re: [BKARTS] Barbour etc

Dave Allen wrote:

I had so much trouble trying to find a local source for linen thread that I looked everywhere and finally found louet.com in Ontario. They don't list it but they have a great natural heavy linen thread that I use all the time.

I have a 250 gram bag of Louet's Super Fine Linen Top (natural) that I use to wet-spin my own bookbinding thread: it will last me a lifetime, I'm sure.

They also have it available in colours -- I have a small bag with peacock blue and fluourescent pink.

Linda