Re: [BKARTS] How to have a book of photographs printed?

Hi Timothy,

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. That was my rationale for not printing it myself. I don't have a large format printer, and a roll of the width that will fit my printer is too small. That's why I was asking if anyone knew of a good place to have it done, that is not overly expensive.

Cheers,

Scott.

Timothy Smith wrote:
 As I figure it, for a single fold, or a double fold (folio, quarto),
 half the roll width is the widest the book can be keeping the grain
 running vertical.