Re: [BKARTS] How to have a book of photographs printed?

I missed some of this thread, but wanted to say Blurb has
done a very creditable job for me and for my photo students.
For bookartists, I often start with a commercially printed book
assigned; then proceed to handbinding with alternative processes
for getting images in books.

Have others tried Blurb?

Susan Hogue
Bookartist/Documentary Filmmaker
Scott Coutts wrote:

> jgodsey wrote:
>>  From the samples I have seen and for my money
>> i would use an online service such as Iphoto,  Kodak  gallery or
>> Shutterfly.

Now you mention it, do you know what kind of binding iphoto use? Can the
be unbound and restitched?

Cheers,