Re: [BKARTS] How to have a book of photographs printed?

Susan Hogue wrote:
I missed some of this thread, but wanted to say Blurb has
done a very creditable job for me and for my photo students.
For bookartists, I often start with a commercially printed book
assigned; then proceed to handbinding with alternative processes
for getting images in books.

Have others tried Blurb?

Hi Susan,

What kind of binding does Blurb use? Can they be 'pulled apart' and rebound? I'd prefer to bind them myself from scratch, i.e. restitch them too. I'd always just assumed that the majority of these 'photo book' printers would glue their pages, which is what I don't want.

Cheers,

Scott.