Re: [BKARTS] How to have a book of photographs printed?

On 10 Aug 2008 at 21:32, Susan Hogue wrote:

> Have others tried Blurb?

I haven't tried it personally, but the Leica Users' Group
( http://gallery.leica-users.org ) has used Blurb for both of the
Members' Yearbooks they've done so far, and I have heard quite a lot
of praise for the production quality of the books.  Several
individual members have also done Blurb books and are likewise quite
satisfied.

I'm not sure what options they'd offer in terms of dismantling and
rebinding; I'm thinking they use a standard glued binding, but since
they're not cheap and I am broke, I haven't been able to afford to
buy either of the yearbooks yet.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                                 rcmckee@xxxxxxxxxxx

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@xxxxxxxxxxx
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

 * This message contains the file 'WPM$625E.PM$', which has been
 * uuencoded. If you are using Pegasus Mail, then you can use
 * the browser's eXtract function to lift the original contents
 * out to a file, otherwise you will have to extract the message
 * and uudecode it manually.

This page last changed: August 11, 2008