[BKARTS] In the news....

This string of "synonyms" from a recent NPR interview caught my ear...A co-worker defending Bruce Ivans (the accused anthrax bandit), in conceeding that, yes, the guy was a bit off, described him as "..a weird, bookish, nerdy kind of man." http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93351118

Ok people, it's obviously time to revamp our branding. We had the old lady from Titanic - now it's time for someone like Javier Bardem to come out of the closet as a book maker/lover.

Roberta
"Proud to be Bookish-American"

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR
Mission Creek Press - Desultory Press