[BKARTS] August 11/Name Day for Susan

Dear Friends

Today is the name day for Susan. In honor of that I created an image using lilies since Susan is derived from the Hebrew word for lily. I have posted my image on my blog http://www.ingoodspirit.blogspot.com

While this isn't book related, it seems to me that there are lot of Susans on the list. At the workshop I gave last week at the Berkshire Botanical Garden, there were four Susans in the room (a class of 12 plus me). It brought back memories of first grade for all of us when we were all identified by our name plus initial of last name.

Happy day to all the Susans.

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx