[BKARTS] Artist books for sale

I was the owner of Artworks, a bookstore specializing in artist books. I have recently donated my collection to a private university. There are several duplicate titles remaining that I am selling. If you are interested, please contact me, offlist, at the address below.

Best,

Barbara Pascal
bpascal2@xxxxxxxxxxx