[BKARTS] BookOpolis 08

Asheville BookWorks, a community resource for print and book arts in Western North Carolina is currently seeking entries for both the Fourth Annual ‘BookOpolis’ exhibition and for the studio gallery and storefront.

Open call for artists’ books and prints for BookOpolis is Septermber 15-19th (submission guidelines and details at www.ashevillebookworks.com). We are always looking for printers and book artists’ to exhibit and sell their work in our studio gallery and storefront. We are especially seeking zines, editioned books, broadsides and handmade tools. Contact us at (828) 255-8444 or info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more details.

Laurie Corral
BookWorks
428 1/2 Haywood Road
Asheville, NC 28806