[BKARTS] Ingento cutters

Hi all

Through some complicated circumstances, I've been offered an Ingento cutter at an exceptionally reasonable price -- it's the big one with the table, pop-out support, foot pedal for holding board, and 37" cutting blade.

I'd appreciate hearing pros and cons about this creature before I dispose of half my living room furniture to make room for it. :-)

Cheers
Linda