[BKARTS] New galleries on website

I have recently added several new galleries to my non-commercial website
www.cecilia-letteringart.com

In the Artist Book section there is a new gallery for Melbourne papermaker
Dineke McLean, as well as galleries of artwork from several other Australian
papermakers.

For those who are papermakers, I have collated much of the information
regarding New Zealander Mark Lander's Hollander Beater - the 'Critter',
which is celebrating its tenth year of production and distribution around
the world.
cecilia sharpley

Cecilia Sharpley
Healesville, Victoria, Australia