[BKARTS] Fall schedule at the Center for Book Arts.

Greetings from the Center for Book Arts,

Our fall schedule of workshops, exhibitions, and events through December is
now online- Complete course listings are here:
http://www.centerforbookarts.org/classes/

Highlights in the coming months include The Editioned Book from Start to
Finish, with 2008 Sally R. Bishop Faculty Fellow Julie Chen; A Sewing
Marathon with Barbara Mauriello; and Edition Your Chapbook! with Susan Mills
and Karen Randall.  Registration is limited, so enroll early to ensure a
place in the class you've been waiting for. You can register online or over
the phone by calling 212-481-0295.

Upcoming events are detailed here:
http://www.centerforbookarts.org/events/

We'll be hosting an Open House/Closing Party for our summer shows, Fun &
Games (and Such.) and Artist as Publisher, on Saturday, September 6th from 2
to 5pm. There will be discounts on fall courses, book arts demonstrations
from artists in the current exhibition Miriam Schaer, Ana Cordeiro, and Liz
Zanis, as well as private consultations with the Poetry Doctor, Rosamond
King.

And be sure to mark Friday, September 26th on your calendar as the opening
reception for our three fall exhibitions:
Illustrated Fine Printing: Whittington & Matrix in America, organized by
Barbara Henry Featured Artist Projects:
Rocco Scary: The Last Place on Earth
2008 Sally R. Bishop Faculty Fellow Julie Chen

You can see pictures from recent exhibitions, classes and events at the
Center here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/centerforbookarts/

We hope to see you this fall.

Sarah Nicholls
Program Manager