[BKARTS] Hanmer website updates

Hello all.

I've just added work created in the last year to my website, mostly traditional bindings plus some artists' books related to the night sky, and a few additions to the Thrifty Picks gallery of modestly priced multiples.

I'll send a fabulous free gift to the 30th person to view the website and contact me on my web response form.

www.karenhanmer.com

Best wishes to all.

Karen

--