Re: [BKARTS] Journals, Diaries and Scrapbooks

My alltime favorite artist-author on journaling is Hannah Hinchman. Her first book, A Life in Hand: Creating the Illuminated Journal, is out of print, but her second, A Trail Through Leaves: Journaling as a Path to Place, which expands on the ideas in the first book, is still readily available.

I teach a workshop called The Illustrated Journal in Ink and Watercolor and have compiled a list of books I recommend to my students. Contact me offline if you'd like this additional information, as well as other ideas about journals.

Marilynn Brandenburger
www.brandenburgerstudios.com