[BKARTS] Frank Brannon at Penland

Greetings,

I just wanted to add a plug for this class.   Frank Brannon was a guest
instructor during last year's Fall Concentration at Penland.   He gave a
great demo and was especially insightful and helpful in helping students
conceptualize and work through their letterpress projects.

Frank's class this Fall at Penland will allow students (beginners to
advanced) to experience the book from start to finish -- paper,
letterpress and book structures.   Penland's new letterpress and print
studios are awesome and the food at the Pine's is outstanding.  Folks
coming out of this course will have the skills to move in just about any
direction they want in bookarts.

Michelle Francis