Re: [BKARTS] classes in Berlin

Paulette,

A few years back, I took a very reasonably priced weekend
workshop with Frauke Schroeder, a professional bookbinder in
Berlin. I was very pleased with her teaching approach and
with my results. As well as teaching classes/workshops,
Frauke also offers an "open workshop" and the use of her
tools and machines to people who have gained a little
experience. An added advantage is that Frauke's workshop is
very central (Schoeneberg) and easy to reach by public
transport.

Frauke Schröder
http://www.buchbinden-berlin.de/

I hope this info is useful to your friend.

Best,
Susan Letham