[BKARTS] letterpress type for sale

I'm moving out of Los Angeles and sadly have to part with my type collection. . . All of the following are for sale, along with their typecases, to someone who can come and get them from my old apartment in Hollywood, California. The following sets are for sale:

Bodoni Bold Italic      42
Venus Lite Cond        30
Century Bold             18/24
Aurora Cond             28
Caslon Bold             14
News Bold               30
News Bold               36
News Cond               30
News                    18/24
Stat Gothic Bld #3      18
Stat Gothic Med #1      18

Caslon Italic            10      (very full)
Caslon Italic Caps      10      (very full)
1 tray full of quads & spacers

? Serif, nice book font  10      (packed full)
206                     10
Caslon                  12      (very full)
Cheltenham Ital        24 pt.
Goudy (?) Handtooled Ital  30 pt.
Engravers Shaded #1, #2, #3, #4
Caslon Bold Cond        12 pt.
Engravers Shaded #6, #8, #10      12
Typo Script             14
Typo Roman Shaded            12

These are single cases, each liftable, without a cabinet. $300, pickup only, from Hollywood, CA, just off the Cahuenga exit of the 101.

email off-list christine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
if interested!  thank you!