Re: [BKARTS] Sell your artist boks

JILL , THANKS I WOULD LIKE TO SELL MY BOOKS IN ARTIST BOK NEWS, I SENT YOU MY LIST JUST SO YOUD KNOW WHAT IS AVAILABLE. WHAT IS MY NEXT STEP?
On Aug 19, 2008, at 7:58 AM, Jill Timm wrote:

Hello Artists,

The deadline has passed, but there are a couple of spaces left in the fall issue of Artist Book News. You will reach about 500 artist book buyers all over the world, Plus... get a free page on the upcoming Artist Book News Web site, A site designed for artist who want to sell their books to the largest single market of artist book buyers, librarians. Fall is the best time to get noticed, Fall is when most libraries get their new budgets. Buy a space in the Fall issue today.

See past issues and Read all the details at http:// www.mysticalplaces.com/abnews.html

Regards, Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press