Re: [BKARTS] Sell your artist books

Thanks for your interest. Getting published in Artist Book News is easy.

1. Email me to confirm that you want a single space $235 (1/4 page) or a double space $435 (1/2 page). Send me a check, money order, or use paypal (please add $7 to cover PayPal fees).

2. Text and Photos Due September 20th.

The photos should be a minimum of 300ppi at an approximate size of 4x5" for a single space and 300ppi  at 5x7 for double space in a jpeg, tiff or Photoshop file. Send in email (sometimes very big files don't come through) or on a CD. The text for the book should be a bit more that just straight information. Write interesting text that so the reader can't wait to buy your book. And don't forget to write an eye catching headline. Use the past issues as a gauge as to how much to write. The text can be sent within an email or an attached .txt or .doc file. The less text, the bigger the photo and vice versa. You will have the opportunity to proof the issue and make corrections and minor text changes.

Mailing address for payment and CD's is:

Jill Timm

1400 Central Ave. #107

Wenatchee, WA 98801-1499 USA

Thanks, Jill