[BKARTS] from a new member

Just a quick hello to all. I wish I had joined this exchange and community years ago...I am an artist working in artist books, handmade paper and encaustic painting. Please feel free to check out my web sites below. Will look through the archives and get myself up to date. Looking forward to this!

Catherine Nash
Tucson, AZ
cnash@xxxxxxxxxx

<http://www.catherinenash.com>