[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[BKARTS] Fwd: Terminology request

Thought some here might have an answer to this query from ExLibris.

Forwarded Message:
 I am asking for a colleague, and am curious myself to know if there is a
term used to describe the ribbon attached to the inside of a compartment
that you pull to safely and more easily remove an item. Specifically, this
ribbon is attached inside a clamshell box.

           NOW ONLINE, The Bonefolder, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2008 at
             For all your subscription questions, go to the
                      Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.
         See <http://www.philobiblon.com> for full information.

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]


Search BookArts Archives

This page last changed: August 21, 2008