Re: [BKARTS] colour copies sticking to each other

cold laminate or spray the prints.

Dave Allen wrote:
Hi Experts,
I have a client who has written number of large works on Hudson Bay land transfer. We are producing an edition of 5 for a couple of museums and researchers. He has had them copied (all 444 pages) at a local copy shop and has interleaved some colour photocopies as well some of which are face to face in the book. I have heard of such copies sticking to the plastic of albums and I am worried that the 2 colour faces may stick to each other over time because of the weight of the tome. I thought we should probably use tracing paper as an interleaf between the colour ones at least. Does anyone know if this will prevent the problem? Also what about facing black and white with colour?
Etc.
Any advice would be helpful.
Thanks
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Robert Heather wrote:
The State Library of Queensland has an online blog associated with its current exhibition Freestyle with comments by the curator Helen Cole and online visitors.
Read of it at http://blogs.slq.qld.gov.au/virtual-exhibitions/category/freestylebooks/ and add your feedback.

The Artist Book 3.0 forum is for artists, curators, librarians, students, and researchers interested in artist books and the book arts. It currently has nearly 200 members from Australia, USA, China, UK, Korea, Israel, Netherlands, New Zealand and elsewhere. It is also a great place to promote your events, exhibitions, workshops as well as post pictures of your work, let people know about your blog, start a new blog and just connect with other people interested in book arts.

To join go to: http://artistbooks.ning.com/

This message and any attachment is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.