[BKARTS] Ink cartridges

My printer (an HP 5600 series) died and left me with the following ink cartridges that I can't use. I just hate to throw things away, so I'd love to sell these really cheap to get them into the hands of someone who needs them. For $10 plus $5 shipping, I'll send the whole lot to you. Contact me off-list.
  a.. One HP 22 tri-color -- it is partially used because it was in the printer for a few weeks when it died.
  b.. One HP 56 black -- same as with the color above, it was in the printer for a few weeks.
  c.. Two HP-56 black refills that I bought at Walgreens. Brand new. These are $10 apiece new.
Such a deal!

Virginia Kramer
The Printery
www.theprinterybooks.com