From: Roberta Lavadour <paper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BKARTS] New work...
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 10:09 AM

I've posted a few images on my website of new work that will be on display
at the Carnegie Art Center in Walla Walla, Washington (State) in September.
These explore the Twined Binding as a departure point...

http://missioncreekpress.com/index_files/carnegie_exhibit.htm

all the best,
Roberta

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR