[BKARTS] Is this a "list serve" or a chat room?

Enlighten me, if I'm wrong
MT

From: Sue B <suebleiweiss@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BKARTS] Hello from a new member
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 11:26 PM

I just found and joined this group today and thought I'd post a quick note
to introduce myself.  I work mainly in fiber creating journals and books but
recently have branched into more traditional book binding techniques because
I've found that my love for working with paper now rivals my love for
fabric. Recently I've begun creating books that are made up of vintage love
letters and my most recently finished one is filled with love letters from the
1800's.  You'll find it on my blog (8/18 post)  if you'd like to
take a look.   I keep a regularly updated blog, teach a few online journal
making classes through my Two Creative Studios website and I also publish an
online fiber arts magazine.   The links to my websites are below.  I'm very
glad to have found this list and look forward to "talking" with all of
you.

 Sue B
http://www.suebleiweiss.com
http://www.twocreativestudios.com