Re: [BKARTS] Is this a "list serve" or a chat room?

Hi Sue, welcome to the Book Arts list--nice to see you here. Thanks also
for your brief introduction--it's always interesting to find out what kind
of work people are doing. I was just checking out your websites--really
creative use of old love letters.

Cheers,
Barbara

--