Re: [BKARTS] Is this a "list serve" or a chat room?

I also enjoyed looking at your work. Welcome!

dj (mostly a lurker)

On Aug 23, 2008, at 12:33 PM, Alison Patricia Fornes wrote:

Hello List:
This is my first posting to the group. I just wanted to take the opportunity to say that I enjoy seeing the work of list members, and I'm pleased to read your introduction Sue. I am certainly not offended to receive an e-mail that shares such information with the community.

May you all be well,
ALISON

Alison P. Fornes

What is it you plan to do with your one