Re: [BKARTS] Is this a "list serve" or a chat room?

Welcome, Sue; I too enjoy knowing something about the others here.

Linda H.

"When the humanness goes out of being, all that's left is 'has-been'."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue B" <suebleiweiss@xxxxxxxxx>

I apologize, my note wasn't meant to offend.  I thought it was proper
to introduce myself.  I didn't mean to imply that I thought the list
was a "chat".  Forgive me if my reference to "talking" was
innapropriate.
Sue B