Re: [BKARTS] Is this a "list serve" or a chat room?

As listowner I need to ask the question (no answers please), but what is the difference? We have long technical postings of great or lesser value as well as stimulating banter, and drivel. In its 14 years, this listserv has long since become a virtual community and all are acceptable as long as we stay "on topic."

p.