[BKARTS] Slipcase lining

Greetings all,

I would like to line a number of slipcases for a project with black paper. Might someone with more experience at this (this means most anyone out there!) recommend a paper they like to use for this purpose? I'd like to use the best materials I can... not something that might rub off on the books, or otherwise degrade, and not too hard to handle. (The cases will be covered with book cloth; the books to be housed are covered with book cloth and tyvek; paper inside the books is 100% cotton acid free watercolor paper.)

Thanks much for any feedback,
Andie Thrams