Re: [BKARTS] FS Tools of the Trade - Book Lover Bumper Stickers

Sorry about that last email which should have been sent to the address below.

Signa Judy Houghteling

BIBLIOTIQUE/David Friedman wrote:
We had a great response to our VINYL Euro Style Book Lover Bumper Sticker from the list.

We still have inventory available.

The individual stickers (shipping included) are $1.89

They can be ordered at:

www.bibliotique.us/si/bklvr1.html

If you would like the wholesale pack of 10 (great for shows, counter sales, etc - retail for 2.50 - 3.50); they are available at:

www.bibliotique.us/si/bklvr10.html

Each 10 pack is 11.50 (including shipping).

Thanks for your interest.

David

David Friedman  www.bibliotique.net     Proud member of  www.IOBA.org
Interested in P/T or F/T business opportunities??
Visit:  www.yourfamilyfirst.com/bibliotique