Re: [BKARTS] FS Tools of the Trade - Book Lover Bumper Stickers

To all of you on the list who are so concerned with my welfare. Thank you so much for your concern; I made an error and I am capable after 72 years + of varied experience of taking care of it.

If you think that my age was responsible for the error, think about how you cast your vote in November!

Signa

Samantha Simpson wrote:
Hi Judy-

In case no one has told you this yet, you should cancel that card you listed in the last email IMMEDIATELY! That information went out to the whole list, and even if there are no unscrupulous people on this list today, the message will get archived on yahoo and someone will find it there and use it to charge whatever they want to your card..all the info for identity theft is in that email. So cancel it, pronto! Please! I know too many people who have had stuff like this happen!

-Samantha