Re: [BKARTS] DAFATIR: Contemporary Iraqi Book Art at South Florida's JCBA

John

Congratulations on a fantastic exhibition. I've just been watching the slide-show. What a beautiful and heart-wrenching collection - I want to jump on the next plane across the Atlantic! Is there any way that a person with a non-dollar bank account can buy the catalog?

Ama