[BKARTS] Emergency!!! I need your help ...

Hi,

I'm sorry I never inform you of my recent travel out of the country for a programme called "Empowering the Youth to fight Racism, HIV/AIDS and Poverty" It is currently holding in Nigeria, Austria and South Africa. Currently, i'm stranded here in Nigeria because I got robbed on my way to the hotel where I stay now. My ID, Credit card, cash and other valuables I have with me were stolen, I contacted the embassy here to help me out but it will take them a bit of time to get back to me, so I will need a soft loan of $2500 from you to help me sort out the hotel bills and get back home from here, I promise I will pay you back upon my return, please write back as soon as you can so that I can provide you with information which you are to use in sending the money to me via Western union money transfer, I trust you would help me out of here.

Regards.

Angela O. Harkavy

124 Monroe View Trail Sanford, FL 32771

Tel: 407-302-1302