Re: [BKARTS] Emergency!!! I need your help ... and UNSUBSCRIBE

Whoa folks!

The message was posted from the address of a legitimate subscriber. Whether
it is real or not is a different matter. Let's end all discussion of this
NOW.

This is not the usual pattern of messages, so look through the archives to
get a sense of what we're really about. Both the archives and FAQ for
unsubscribing can be accessed at <http://www.philobiblon.com> from the
sidebar at left.

For what it's worth, I cannot (and will not) filter all messages coming
through for suitability or to protect subscribers from their own mistakes...
Just don't have the time or inclination. In the greater scheme of things we
do an incredible job of staying civil and on topic. Let's not get
sidetracked.

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

Peter D. Verheyen