Re: [BKARTS] Angela O. Harkavy

When people have been stranded in foreign countries, don't they usually call
on their family and friends and not a group of people they have never met?
 The internet is a huge breeding ground for scams and this is too likely to
be one.  Even a benign group of book artists are prey.  Shall we ignore this
and move back to our subject?
Diane Baker