Re: [BKARTS] {SpamScore: ssss} Re: [BKARTS] Palm leaf books at the Met/ NY Times Review

Is there a way to BUY these wonderful
books? I cannot seem to find an outlet online....

susan h

>>> Tom Trusky <ttrusky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 08/30/08 10:00 AM >>>
Susan,

Thanks for this timely news--my Intro to Book Arts students will especially appreciate your tip!

Tom

Tom Trusky, Director
Hemingway Western Studies Center and
Professor of English
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID  83725
USA
(208) 426-1999 tel
(208) 426-4373 fax
ttrusky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://english.boisestate.edu/ttrusky

>>> Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord <skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 08/30/08 7:28 AM >>>
Dear Friends

Holland Cotter reviewed an exhibition entitled ?Early Buddhist
Manuscript Painting: The Palm-Leaf Tradition? in the South Asian
galleries at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in the August 28 New York
Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/29/arts/design/29budd.html?
_r=1&scp=1&sq=palm-leaf%20offerings

in good spirit