Re: [BKARTS] New Bookbinding Blog

Lili,

You have created a wonderful blog. It flows nicely, great content, and a very nice Wordpress blog.
Congratulations~
Bev

I've recently launched a bookbinding blog, and I thought I would share it with you all. It's still a bit primitive, but there's enough there now that I think it's worth sharing:

http://lilbookbinder.wordpress.com/

-Lili Hall