[BKARTS] Experience with online digital copies?

I'm looking for ways to copy small quantities (10 pages) of color prints (or direct from digital file). In the old days, I'd take to my local Kinko's. Now I see that there are sources online claiming 8 - 15 cent each for digital color copies. Anyone have experience with such services?

Some of the sites I've noticed with a simple Google search are:
LionPressColorCopy
CopiesinColor
ColorSourceGraphics

Thanks in advance for info.