Re: [BKARTS] Experience with online digital copies?

Color printers are so inexpensive these days you can almost justify the purchase of one for this use. I have a Canon R220 and I use it a lot for non-archival sorts of projects. I think I paid less than a hundred dollars for it, including its first set of cartridges. I'm saving my pennies for one of the higher end printers with archival inks, tho!

Kathy G