Re: [BKARTS] endpapers for broadsheet collections

I've little experience making marbled paper but have always been frustrated by the rather flimsy stock that most people tend to use. I had great success with Domestic Etch, it's a US mould made sheet, acid free, 50% rag, 175 gsm, 26x40" grain running on the 40, very opaque and is widely available via Kinsella, Dan Smith, Graphic Chemical etc. It's not pure white but is very versatile for many applications and runs around $2.00 to $2.50 sheet retail.

I'd be happy to send you a little sample of a piece I marbled if you're interested but it's cheap enough to get a sheet or two to see if it suites you.

Chad
Chad Pastotnik
Deep Wood Press   231.587.0506
http://www.deepwoodpress.com