Re: [BKARTS] looking for address book text blocks

Janice --

What a coincidence! I was going to ask if anyone on the List was
interested in buying some text blocks I've decided I'm never going to get
around to binding, and three of them are address books. You're probably
looking for a stable supplier, but, just in case, let me list what I have
available.

>From Shepherd's Bookbinders Ltd. in London:
1 address book, 8 1/4" x 5 3/4" (cols. for address, phone(s), fax)
$6.00
2 telephone books 5 1/4" x 4 1/4" (room for addresses, too, 'though no
special column for them) $3 ea.

>From Kate's Paperie
1 50-page scrapbook with interleaving pages bound in, 13" x 13" (probably
not acid-free)  $10.00

You get first shot at them, but if you don't want them, perhaps others on
the List will. I'll figure postage if someone shows interest.

Lavinia