Re: [BKARTS] Scrapbook conservation question

Greetings,
Sometime ago, there was a discussion about removing items from scrapbooks and I had intended on writing. Unfortunately, I could not prepare a suitable reply. Recently, I found that I had already written something about a similar problem.
The following may be of help:
Removing Back-To-Back Labels
Bill Minter. I recently encountered a project where water sensitive labels were attached back-to-back to ... Bill Minter Bookbinding and Conservation, Inc. ...
aic.stanford.edu/sg/bpg/annual/v17/bp17-11.html

Bill Minter