[BKARTS] Ingento Paper Cuter for sale

Thank you to all who inquired about the paper cutters. Both the Premier and Precise cutters have been sold. We still have the Ingento which we're lowering the price to $150. Information below.

Ingento 40 inch paper cutter. Floor model, it can also be used without the legs on any large flat surface. The base is 30 inches wide and the blade is about 40 inches long. All wood construction. It is an older model, very similar to the current models which sell for about $600-800. The blade needs sharpening. It has a foot operated hold down that needs to be screwed into the floor.

A picture of the Ingento can be sen at: www.accumulata.com/pics/cutters.jpg

The small Ingento picture is of a similar current model to show what it looks like assembled. The one for sale, the older one, did not have the board between the legs.

Cost is $150 Pickup in Chicago

Thanks,

Joycelyn Merchant
Charles Kroon