[BKARTS] email scam

Hi folks,

 Thanks for much for your concerns. Yes, the email from Nigeria was a
scam. They hijacked my email and took me 4 days to recover it.
Unfortunately, one of my friends fell for it and sent them a large
sum. But the majority called to find out what was going. We have all
their information and will report to all concerned authorities.

--
Angela O Harkavy